Friday, May 2, 2014

A Dark Seductress - Black isn't always Goth







A night out is always a chance to beat my face, in my opinion.  This night I didn't really want to do too much but I still wanted to make a statement. Black lips are a statement, right? As I continue to embrace and hone my craft, I've come to love the unconventional colors - at least what some deem as unconventional. A list of products listed below along with a couple more pictures. 








Eyes:
MAC Woodwinked Eyeshadow
MAC Embark Eyeshadow
Urban Decay Psychedelic Sister
MAC Studio Fix Powder NW45
Wet N Wild Creme Eyeliner

Face:
MAC Studio Fix Fluid NW45
MAC Studio Fix Powder NW45
Sleek Powder in Pumpkin
Maybelinne FIT Concealer in Cafe

Lips:
Pretty Zombie Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick in Black Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment